Friday, August 17, 2012

Time to redesign

Fall will be here soon and I am redesigning my business. I think I am trying to do to many things at once especially with being back in collage and taking care of my family. SO I need your help please comment on what items you think I should keep making! The fall will also bring some new things you have not seen before and I am actually quite good at making but I think I will let that be a surprise. I will be keeping my paintings because I only do those when inspiration strikes me and my hubby's drawings will stay. I need opinions on the rest though so feel free to share your opinions be brutally honest. If you think I don't do something so well let me know! If you think it is just to flooded of a market for something shout it out! And a big THANK YOU to everyone that will bother to take a few moments of there day to comment.
http://wildivydesign.storenvy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment