Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mama Voxbox review


Influenster’s Mama VoxBox Review

I am a member on a website called Influenster and I was picked to receive a “Mama VoxBox” with several products to try and write a review.

My box came with:
  • Belvita Soft Baked Biscuits (Oats & Chocolate flavor)

  • Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles

  • Pond’s Luminous Finish BB+ Cream

  • Annie’s Microwaveable Mac and Cheese Cup (White Cheddar Flavor)

Today I will be doing a review on the Belvita biscuits and the Ponds BB cream






Belvita Soft Baked Biscuits
In my opinion these are soft and chewy very tasty.  One “cookie” is 200 calories, 7 grams of fat and 5 grams of fiber.  It is a great on the go  breakfast or snack.








Pond’s Luminous Finish BB+ Cream
I don’t wear makeup ofter, I don't like the feel of liquid makeup. In my opinion most liquid makeup feels like a mask. I had never used BB cream before and I love it! It combines moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer, foundation and powder into just ONE STEP and it is super light! No heavy feel no feeling like I am putting on a mask, it is a truly not there feeling. Also the coverage is great and blends with skin very well also looks great once on.

No comments:

Post a Comment