Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Start

 I hope this post does not sound like whining I just need to get my thoughts out there.
This past summer was very rough for me. Moving to a new place and being very sick at the same time took it's toll, money wise and emotionally.I fell behind in my business and everything fell apart. I could no longer do what needed to be done to keep it going. I am still praying on a miracle to find the money somewhere to start seeing my doctors again and get the surgery I need. I had to close down my business and now I do not have that income any more either. So I am starting over. I am starting small. Just a few little things I can do from bed when I cant get up. I am trying to blog more, I missed it very much. I am also reopening my shop and am going to try doing it at ETSY this time. so fingers crossed it works. 
I will also be revamping my blog soon. I fell like giving it a new look will do some good. Any and all suggestions on anything I should do to my blog to make it more interesting is much appreciated.  Also if you want to suggest items I should carry in my shop feel free to do so. I need to find a way to work through the pain and improve my situation. I only have the first item up in my shop right now but more will be coming soon so check it out and give me any feedback you like.


MY ETSY SHOP 


No comments:

Post a Comment