Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Vacation Time

I am so tired and worn out . School started back and the classes I have this semester are a doozy. I am shipping out orders left and right for the shop and trying to get the apartment all sparkly clean. Thankfully we are going to New Orleans for a 3 day vacation!! I need it! I have been so busy and frzzled ? (is that even a word?) lately just so much going on at one time. I am still looking for my organization fairy to please save me from my own clutter and mess. So I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend . I am just hoping I can have enough energy to explore New Orleans, right now crawling in my hotel bed and sleeping for 3 days sounds lovely too! If you have any Ideas Of what I should do or see there comment below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment