Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Still figuring it out

So I am still what I would consider new to this whole blogging thing. I don't have many followers and I am still learning the ropes. Like blog hops and link sharing and the so many other things that I just don't understand. So I will say anyone interested in sharing a link let me know @ theartist421@gmail.com. and I am trying to figure out how to have a blog hop of my own or help host one. Anyone out there that has any ideas for me on how to grow my audience shout it out and let me know. I am going to continue reading and learning as I go. I would eventually like this blog to look better as well but that will take money so maybe eventually. Thanks to those that do read my blog and I hope to bring more tutorials soon as well as more interesting post. Leave me a comment and let me know how I'm doing or what I can change!


No comments:

Post a Comment