Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Mad About" Thursday What I'm Loving Lately

 Since I just posted Thursday I think it should be a good response for
Loving Lately

I can't seem to get the button to work so check out the post about it on the lovely bloggers page.
http://wrightstuff09.blogspot.com/ 



So today I decided to make Thursday's my " Mad About " day!
No I don't mean things I am actually upset over but things I am totally in heavy like with head over heels mad about. Things I just Love!

#1. Doctor Who. 
This massive affair with the good doctor started in his 9th incarnation, however I never watched him until a few months ago when I decided to check it out. I watch one episode and I just had to watch them all. from 2005 episode 1 up till current I have watched them all including all the specials. Now I am going to start on the older one's 
 


#2. Coconut Water. This is new for me I never tried it until last week and so far the only kind a really like is the Sobe Life Water brand but OMG it is so good I could drink it all of the time. I might just be able to give up soda with this!
#3. Zipper Bracelets, Where have I been that I did not notice these before now, they are so CUTE!!!!
They are stack-able, you can put little charms on the zipper pull and If you get the right ones where the zipper opens you can change the look just by opening and closing the zipper. They are so cute I decided to make them for my store Wild Ivy Design. http://wildivydesign.storenvy.com

#4. Breathe by

The world is dead.
The survivors live under the protection of Breathe, the corporation that found a way to manufacture oxygen-rich air.

Alina
has been stealing for a long time. She's a little jittery, but not terrified. All she knows is that she's never been caught before. If she's careful, it'll be easy. If she's careful.

Quinn
should be worried about Alina and a bit afraid for himself, too, but even though this is dangerous, it's also the most interesting thing to happen to him in ages. It isn't every day that the girl of your dreams asks you to rescue her.

Bea
wants to tell him that none of this is fair; they'd planned a trip together, the two of them, and she'd hoped he'd discover her out here, not another girl.

And as they walk into the Outlands with two days' worth of oxygen in their tanks, everything they believe will be shattered. Will they be able to make it back? Will they want to?


 #5. Volgs. Ok so I am behind on some things I cant help it I am back in school and a mom and a buisness owner. who has time for everything. but I have recently gotten into vlogs for the past few weeks or so and I am especially addicted to Its Judy's Life. I just have to see it! If you get the chance check it out

So that is my top 5 mad abouts for this week check back next Thursday and see what else I am mad about!
Thanks for reading Just Jist





3 comments:

  1. Hey there, great blog...

    Looking for a blog makeover?
    Don't miss the Special Offer at...The Sweet Designs Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here. Cute blog, I can't wait to read more!
    -Melanie

    P.S. I'm hosting a Shabby Apple $50 giveaway on my blog! You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete