Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

It's Wednesday already? wow the closer it gets to the holidays the faster time seems to fly.
So to start out I added a new Item to Wild Ivy Design, A lovely Keyhole neck warmer I have been meaning to put up for a week or so now since I finished it.
http://wildivydesign.storenvy.com/products/749793-key-hole-scarflette-neck-warmer#












I will be so glad when I am able to get a new charger for my camera and can take good pictures again..lol

Now secondly I have finished book 2 in my Book challenge. I will be posting a review for that tomorrow probably. So be sure to check the review section.

Next on the the 15 day challenge
#2 ask if I am from a big city or small town
Well I grew up Here in southern Alabama in a smallish city It is not quite my cup of tea here and I hope to be able to move soon to somewhere that actually has a fall and a winter. I also spent a few years of my childhood in a small town in northern Arkansas. I have to say it is real pretty there. The mountains are beautiful. Well that is all for me today guys, I am crocheting and crafting my heart out. Thanks for reading!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment