Tuesday, November 13, 2012

No. 1 in the Challenge

So this is supposed to be and introduction, a sort of about me....hummm.
OK lets be honest I really suck at this, I never know what to say, but here go's anyway.
I am a mom to 2 beautiful children boy and girl, one of whom is on the autism spectrum ( asperger's)
But he is a ham for the camera. Both of them just recently became teenagers and that is a whole different kettle of fish there.




I am also back in school myself I am in my 3rd year going toward my psychology degree just another year and a half and I will be a licensed counselor.  I also started my own business this year back in late April. Wild Ivy Design. I make jewelry, crochet, and paint. I am married to my best friend we have been together for 3 years now and we just had our 2nd wedding anniversary. I am addicted to coffee so if you want to send me a Christmas present coffee coffee coffee..lol I also enjoy my tea too. I read all of the time and I am a Sci-fi freak, I still play video games and D&D, Doctor Who is my Favorite show. I love music of all types, and I am a total nerd/geek. I have been published before, my book is called Timeless nights: poetry for the soul, never sold many though. SO I think that is enough about me for now. If you want to know more just ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment