Monday, November 19, 2012

Manic Monday

Manic Monday no truer words have ever been spoken. So today and tomorrow will be massive cleaning, sorting and getting ready to leave on Wednesday for our thanksgiving trip to Georgia to my husbands grandparents. That mean I have to make sure the house is clean and the cats are settled as well as settling the business so I can run my black Friday sale while gone. Also the Giveaway will be running while I am gone as well. I was going to start it today but I will wait until tomorrow because I am still looking for a co host and more sponsors. I will be having one great sponsor from a little unhinged. I love her blog, if you have not already go check out her blog, it is entertaining and informative! If anyone is interested in cohosting or sponsoring you will get several links in the giveaway.

Now on to the 15 day Challenge

I should be up to #7 now: Has your life gone the way you expected it?

I have to say a little maybe not mostly not so much. I always thought I would be married and have children but I though I would have also already be set in my carer and living where I wanted to be by now. All I cab say is that I have learned a lot of lessons in life so far and one of the biggest I have learned is to not give up. I am still working on my dreams and still hoping to fulfill them one day. 

Also my Black Friday sale started yesterday at Wild Ivy so drop by and check it out. I will be adding different products soon as I can make time. I have several products that I have no pictures for right now but as soon as I do they will go up.
Have a great Day
G




No comments:

Post a Comment