Saturday, November 24, 2012

Finally Home

Woo Hoo I am glad to be home! Don't get me wrong, Thanksgiving with the hubbys grandparents in Georgia was great, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. We had a lovely time it is almost completely off grid there and very peaceful. I enjoyed just being outside and looking at all of the fall colors around. I even found some inspiration for some new paintings I hope to do soon, as well as finishing a new project.  Don't forget I still have a giveaway going on so enter to win some fabulous goodies!! http://justjist.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-time.html

 Finished Project!
 There is still plenty of color here that Fall has not touched yet too!
 Tree's full of fruit in late November, Is this normal?  I don't really know much about fruit trees.




 My Son wishing for his xbox ..lol

 Love the Fall Colors





 My Daughter being silly





 

No comments:

Post a Comment