Monday, November 26, 2012

Meh Mondays

So thanksgiving is over kids are back in school I still have a couple of weeks left in school for this semester so I go back tomorrow. Trying to get everything back in order for he week. I dont know about anyone else but I seem lost for those first few days back from vacation. Like I am working twice as hard to keep everything going. I did manage to make a few new pieces for the shop today, but then something messed up and I was only able to put one up.
Reminder
there is only 1 hour and 1/2 left in the giveaway so hurry and enter!!! http://justjist.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-time.htmlAlso
Wild Ivy is offering a 10% discount on everything in the store with discount code "cyber"
I will be having a cyber week instead of a cyber monday.
Also for this week free shipping on orders over $25.00

this is the new bowtie necklace.











And our new ruffled scarves


















Have a great week everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment