Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How do you Advertise?

I have had Wild Ivy Design for about 4 months now and we are doing a little business, not much but a little. Now I know that business take a while to take off, however there are some that seem to do it automatically. Like they are always one step ahead. I advertise on Facebook, Google +, Tumbler, twitter, cafe mom, pintrest,  and I do it daily, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. product by product. I have sales, and giveaways. So where do you advertise? I am considering buying some advertising next month I have not decided yet. I need some input on how to get more customers.

2 comments:

  1. i also advertise on facebook and twitter. I was thinking about opening a tumblr account. Because of my busy schedule, it's hard for me to keep up with the daily advertising. I sell my stuff on storenvy and etsy - these sites have forums, teams, and treasuries. Participating in the marketplace community is also a great way to advertise. Also, when i make a sale, I send the customer extra business cards with coupons that they can share with their friends.

    ReplyDelete