Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Busy Bee Tuesday!

And boy am I busy. I normally try to blog every day or at least 5 times a week. I am not sure that will happen this week. I am so thankful for you guys that do read my blog and I am very thankful for my business Wild Ivy, and Wild Ivy is the reason I am so busy right now. I am very happy that I have so many sales right now I feel truly blessed. However I am so busy getting out packages that I really don't have time to blog this week. So if any of you are interested in guest blogging pleaseee let me know. I will be back at it as soon as my Christmas rush dies down or I get a little help. and If you would like to drop in and see what all of the fuss is about you can find me here
http://wildivydesign.storenvy.com

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment