Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am doing a What I'm Loving Wednesday post mainly because I was so inspired by another blogger today.


SO number one on my list is

1. Classy Living Blog
http://classylivingblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/love-love-love.html 


This blog post made me smile and feel good about the world right now with the last part of her post
about sweet acts of kindness that shine brightly in rough times.
Please read her blog and check out today's post. It really made my day.


2.
The next thing I am loving right now is
Christmas!
Some may think this is a bit cheesy but for the past few years I have had a real hard time giving my kids a nice Christmas. But this year my online store did real good for the month of December so I am extraordinarily grateful this year. I can pay my bills and give my kids a great Christmas. So thank you to every single one of you that ordered from me this year you made mine and my kids Christmas a happy one.

3.
Kindness
This is something I believe in wholeheartedly. If you can do one kind thing today , no matter how small, do it. Not only will it make you feel good but you will probably make someone else's day better too. Even a simple compliment like "you look nice today," or a sincere "thank you for what you are doing" can go a long way.


I hope every one of you have a wonderful day!!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment