Friday, December 28, 2012

NoxiCare Product review


If you have never heard of NoxiCare before then you are in the same boat I was before I started trying this product. I actually applied to try this out for review because my husband and myself suffer from a lot of aches and pains.


This is directly from their website to tell you a bit more in their words about their product.
www.noxicare.com

Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.
Noxicare™ is available in capsules for all-over pain or in a topical cream for localized pain.

You can also learn more about them on their facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noxicare-Natural-Pain-Relief/346708844040?ref=search&sid=674252957.4005149733..1

So for the past few weeks My husband and myself have been taking the Multivitamin daily. I wanted to try this with him because his pains are just daily aches and pains where as some of mine stem from health problems like Fibromyalgia and others. I wanted to see just what all this product could do.

My Hubby's Opinion:
The pills are pretty big for me, I have to break them in half just to take it, however the product works great. I no longer have the daily aches and pains I had before.

My opinion:
 I do agree that the vitamins are on the large side, however most vitamins are. I do not have the same problems swallowing pills that my husband does so it was a bit easier on me than him. I really could see a difference in my pain level. I did not expect this to work for all of my aches and pains as I stated earlier I have some medical issues. What this product did do was take care of some of my daily aches and take the edge off of others. I normally have back pains and I have a bad knee and ankle and pain me daily. The Noxicarfe eased off theses pains quite a bit.

In my personal opinion this is a great product if you suffer from everyday aches and pains. I really want to try their pain relief cream to see if it works on my knee pain, if it does it would be a miracle. If I get the chance to try it out I will review it here as well.



I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Happy Holidays!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment