Thursday, December 13, 2012

Frantic Thursday

As I write this I still have just over 100 orders to get out by tomorrow. I have been up all night working and trying to get caught up. thankfully I have my husband and daughter to back me up as well as my Father-n-Law who jumped in last night packaging up orders left and right. There are a lot of times when I feel alone and then there are times like these when my family and friends remind me that I still have someone that cares. I am not an easy person to get along with. I will be the first to tell you I could not live with me. I am a hard person to like as well or I would have more friends. I am a bit too blunt, I tell it like it is at the wrong moments, I have an odd, quirky, sense of humor, and I stress too much. I also can not stand to be told what to do or for it to be implied that my business is just a hobby that really hits the P.O'ed meter. All in all I am lucky for the few friend that tolerate me and I am very thankful for everyone that puts up with me even on my grouchy days.









No comments:

Post a Comment