Thursday, December 27, 2012

VoxBox Thursday!!

So I got my VoxBox yesterday I am so thrilled!! As I said with the Consious Box I will review each product as we try it.
So what did I get

*Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal
Sells For $1.79 a cup
Enjoy it on the go! just add hot water

*NYC New York Liquid Lipshine
Sells for $2.49
has Vitamin E to provide shine and moisture
the pure pigment create a 3-d gloss effect

*Kiss Nail Dress
Sells For $6.99
Ultimate nail Fashion for tips and toes
Available in 21 different styles

*EBOOST
Sells for $$28.00 for a box of 20 powders, $39.00 for 30 powders
or $39.00 for 12 shots
EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity
with natural ingredients and no crash

* Goody Quickstyle Brush
Sells for $11.99
Go from wet to styled hair faster than ever!
Super absorbent microfiber bristles removes up to 30 % of water as you style!

* $25.00 coupon to Sole Society
I purchased a pair of shore there for 24.00 after of coupon

all of there shoes start at 49.00 and they had free shipping when I ordered
When they get here I will do a review of the shoes
As far as the website go's it is easy to navigate and split into great categories so you can find what you are looking for.
If you want to give it a try use the link below to get your own 25.00 off too!

http://cb.solesociety.com/x/xM3IY

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment