Sunday, December 23, 2012

catching up and Conscious Box Fun!!

SO I have not been blogging as much as usual this month and I think I am having bloggers shock! 4 or 5 times a day I am thinking I should blog that! alas I end up being to busy to blog. I have com to realize my fly by the seat of my pants approach to life is not always the greatest thing. So my 1st new years resolution to put on the list for next year is to make a schedule. Time for work time for school time for home  and time for blogging:)
Specking of which Lets catch up!

I have been trying some things from Tomoson lately so next week expect to see 2 book reviews and A review on Noxicare
Also I got approved for a Voxbox My very first one I am so excited and cant wait for it to get here!!
I also signed up for a Conscious box for 3 months with a bonus Christmas box that came in this week!! http://consciousbox.com/

If you don't know much about Conscious box it is a monthly delivery of pure and sustainable products that are handpicked from businesses that care for the planet. They even have a vegan option. I am not vegan so I ordered the regular box and I absolutely love what I got! Here is their mission statement.
http://consciousbox.com/mission

The Mission of Conscious Box

Conscious Box is dedicated to introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available. We scour the marketplace to find those that stand above the rest. Discovery defines the Conscious Box experience.

Here is a break down of my Christmas bonus box.


Granola from 18 Rabbits
A Truebar
LemiShine for the Dishwasher
Beanfields bean and rice chips
Conscious ink tempoary tattoo
The GoodOnYa Bar
Ginger Pastilles
Nuturme organic baby food
EBoost health booster drink
Playful Wash organic soap
7th Heaven White Thai Mud rejuvenating masque
Coupons

So far I have to say that the Granola is Awesome!!!! I also loved the Truebar (what I could get of it) My Hubby snagged that after I had one bite..lol.

I will be back with more to say later on items as I try them.
Disclaimer: Conscious box is not paying me to give my review I bought and paid for this myself, it is just my honest opinion.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment