Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I hope every one of you had a wonderful Christmas. I was able to spend time with a lot of family, including people I never get to see. My sister-in-law and her family came down from California, my Aunt and Uncle-n-law were actually here this year(they are normally deployed overseas) So it was nice to see everyone. The gifts and food were wonderful as well but getting together was great.  Normally I would not think so. I am not much of a social person IRL All of my socializing is done right here from the safety of my computer. I am nervous around people mainly because of the way I look., also because I always feel like people are judging me. But this year I made myself deal with it and be grateful to be able to see the people I knew and meet the ones I didn't. I have to say I probably need to do something like this at least a few times a year so maybe one day I wont be so bad about being around people outside of my kids and hubby:) Maybe one day I will go to a blogger meet-up. Then again maybe not only time will tell. Overall it was a great Christmas. So how was your Christmas?

What up for my blog this week?
Reviews  on 2 products I have tried and Whats in my VoxBox!

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment